Feeds not getting refreshed

I am having Basic plan and created one Widgets for Instagram Feed based on a specific hashtag. https://widget.elfsig.ht/4248797e-31f0-442d-8ac0-63f3c05098dd
However, I am not getting data in a real-time manner even after 17 hours. Could you pls. help me to resolve this issue on priority?

Thanks,
Urvang Vakharia

1 Like

Hi @Urvang_Vakharia :wave:

We are so glad to see you here! Welcome to Community :tada:

I have to say that the cache time for Public Accounts & Hashtags type of connection is 46 hours.

However, I see that at the moment, the only post added 21 hours ago is displayed in your widget

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :slightly_smiling_face:

By the way, if it’s been more than 46 hours, and the images still didn’t appear, please let us know.

We’ll gladly look into this for you!

Thanks for your quick response Max.
I would also like to understand that after 46 hours. how much time Widgets will take to refresh the data. Hope not again 46 Hrs. :slightly_frowning_face:

Thanks,
Urvang Vakharia

@Urvang_Vakharia Unfortunately, cache time is always 46 hours.

Our widget uses cache to make it load faster and to reduce the server load.

The widget requests Instagram once in 46 hours, pulls in the images by the specified criteria, stores them in the cache, and displays them from the cache. After the cache is expired, the widget requests Instagram for the images again, and that’s when the new ones make it to your feed.

I apologize for the long refreshment period, but, unfortunately, there is nothing we can do with it :pensive:

Oh ! This will not work for me at all
Anyways, thank you Max for quick response !!

Thanks,
Urvang Vakharia

1 Like

One more question Max !
If I am going to configure personal account with the Widgets then it will show me a real time data ?

Thanks,
Urvang Vakharia

1 Like

Personal and Business Account type of connection also have cache time, but it’s just 6 hours.

Thanks for your inputs Max !

You are always welcome :wink:

1 Like