Event calendar RVSP

Hi everyone!
I love the event calendar app it almost fulfill all the needs I have beside one.
How can I make people registering to the events I create?
I miss that beside the button that leads to any link there could be a possibility of having a form popping out where people can leave their contact and then the host of the event receives a notification (an email).

Is this there already and I just missed?
Is there any intelligent workaround to this?

At the moment if I build a separate sign up form (can be via another app or a Google form for example) I don’t know from what event that click comes from. And in a scenario where I have hundreds of events listed it’s quite bad.

Please help!
Gogi

Hello Gogi and welcome to the forum!

I totally understand your use case, but I have to say that at the moment we don’t support a sign-up option, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience!

We have this feature request in our wishlist, and you’re welcome to vote for it in order to subscribe for the updates: Sign up for an event | Feature Wishlist.

I’m afraid, the only option now is to place the link to the registration form either in the description or in the event’s button.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I could help you with :pray:t2:

1 Like

Thank you for your answer!

If I put the link on the button is there a way to track from what event the click is coming from?

1 Like

I’m afraid, the only option is to add links with a specific anchor for each link manually :frowning:

Do you mean using something like bit.ly or is there something better suitable?

Yeah, you can use either services like bit.ly, or you could create UTM parameters for each link to track them in your Google Analytics.

1 Like