Elfsight Widgets Not Loading

• Issue description:

I cannot get any of my widgets to load on elfsight website in order to make changes and updates. I can see the list of widgets but when I click to edit…it opens a page and never loads.

Also all my widgets have a last access date of August 1, 2022 so it seems like they may have been restored from backups as the widgets that show in my website are now from 2021

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hello @user2532 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart:

I am so sorry for all the frustration caused!

We’ll be happy to check things for you! Could you please provide me with a screenshot of the issue in the editor and screenshot of the Developer Console?

This article explains how you can do that - How to take a screenshot of the Developer Console.

Hi Max,

basically the widget editor does not load for me

Basically the widget editor does not show

1 Like

Also all my content says it is from August 1, 2022 and many of my widgets on my site are showing old content so looks like maybe there was a DB crash and our content was restored from an old back-up?

1 Like

Hello @user2532!

Thank you for the editor screenshot! To find out the reason for the issue, we also need the Developer Console screenshot. Here is an article explaining how you can do that - How to take a screenshot of the Developer Console.

Could you please provide me with it? :pray:

Max here is the new screen shot

1 Like

@user2532 Thank you so much!

I’ve forwarded this info to our devs! I’ll immediately get back to you as soon as I receive any updates!

Have a great day :wink:

thanks Max

dave

1 Like

Hi @user2532!

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs are still investigating the issue. In the meanwhile, could you please check logo showcase demo and let me know how it works for you?

I also have this exact same issue. I can’t edit the page and the widget is not loading on the site.

1 Like

Hi @user2864! Happy to see you in our Community! Welcome :tada:

I am so sorry about this inconvenience!

I’ve informed our devs. I’ll get back to you once I receive any news.

Have a great day!

@user2864 The issue is fixed!

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s working now. Thanks!

1 Like

No sweat :raised_hands:

I’m having the same issue with the page not loading, so I am unable to edit the Audio Widget. Attached is the Developer Console.

1 Like

I’m trying to edit my audio player widget. On the Elfsight website, under the “My Apps” tab, when I click “edit” under the Audio Player widget (which is my only widget), only a blank white page loads. So I can’t edit or add a track to the widget. I have attached a photo of the developer console in case it may help.

1 Like

Greetings @user3309 and welcome to Community :wave:

I am so sorry that you’ve encountered this inconvenience!

I’ve informed our devs about this issue. I’ll get back to you once I receive any updates!

@user3309 We’ve fixed the issue!

Please check your widget and let me know if everything is fine :slightly_smiling_face:

It’s fixed, thank you!