Dynamic Shipping timer - "Place order in *22 minutes* for expedited shipping on *Thursday* "

I need a dynamic timer that will read user local time and dynamically change the count down in a banner. So i can use this to push user to order before a cut off time and get the product before an expected day later in the week.

E.g.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi,

Thanks for adding your request!

It sounds like a great widget and we’d be happy to think over its development. However, due to our devs’ hard load, we try to release the most popular ideas first, although we do consider and value all the ideas you share with us :pray:t2:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

I would like a way to add to my wix website a timer that displays stating that if the customers purchases in the next X hours Y minutes, their package will ship out tomorrow. This helps emphasize that we mail out all orders the next day. I looked through the countdown options but I did not see this.

1 Like

@user1337 happy to see you on our forum, and thanks a lot for sharing your idea!

I agree such a widget could be a very nice tool to make an offer even more tempting :slight_smile:

I guess we have a similar request, so I’m merging yours with this one: Dynamic Shipping timer - "Place order in *22 minutes* for expedited shipping on *Thursday* "

Feel free to add any other ideas you might come up with there, we’ll be happy to consider them :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help!