Timezone Responsive Countdown Timer - Specific End Date

Timezone Responsive Countdown Timer - Specific End Date

I work with global customers, however, whenever I have a specific offer on with an end date and time, I can only have it set for a specific timezone. This doesn’t make sense if it’s set for the UK and someone in the USA is looking at it and makes me look stupid and I lose out on trust and sales!

If customers could see this ending in their own timezone it would make more sense, create scarcity and time-sensitive offers relative to their time-zone.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 44

Original comment from Frank Fogliani transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Adrian Alvarez transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from James Dean transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Joe Doe transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Jay Patel transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Hunsa Patel transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Scott Turner transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Philip Windsor transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Johannes Kanter transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Julie Reyes transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Kim Pitt transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Josiah Frazier transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Aariz Haas transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Beauden Wills transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Tre Parker transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Raheem Stevenson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Jim Suarez transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: