Donation Form widget

Donation Form widget

4 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Original comment from Nepal Buddhism transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Tanja,

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

I’ll draw our dev team’s attention to this very widget, and I do believe they will be able to start working on its development :slight_smile:

Thank you for sticking with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook

Original comment from Nepal Buddhism transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Tanja,

I totally understand your frustration, and I’m extremely sorry that the widget you’re eagerly waiting for has yet to be released :pensive:

We have to confess that our development team is swamped with a copious amount of urgent tasks, that’s why we had to hit the pause on new widgets development.

The bitter truth is that at the moment we lack the resources, but we’re doing everything possible to figure it out.

I assure you we do everything in our power to get back to working on new widgets, but I’m afraid I’m not able to provide any ETA.

Thank you so much for your understanding and for sticking with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook

Hello Nepal,

Thank you so much for your kind words! :hugs:

That’s great that you’ve discovered the PayPal Button widget and that it worked for you! I do hope it will help you with your project :slight_smile:

As for your idea, I’ll pass it on to our team so that they consider it — thanks again for helping us! :heart_eyes:

the widget should have giftaid option and it should be similar to the donorbox or paypal donate form

1 Like

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, @Pilgrim_Media!

We’ll try to consider your ideas when we start building the Donation widget. I’ll keep you updated in this thread :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for helping us and welcome to the community! :tada:

Do you know when this will be available?

1 Like

@Ryan_Williams many thanks for your interest in our widget, and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for the Donation Form widget yet, as this widget is still in consideration. However, if I have any news or updates, I’ll make sure to post here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Having a donation widget would be nice

1 Like

Welcome to the Community @mpctriengen_triengen :wave:

Happy to inform you that we have a similar request in the Wishlist and I’ve added your comment there too. You can keep an eye on all the updates right here.

In the meantime, it would be awesome if you could share your vision of this app. How should it look? What features are must have? What customization options would you like to see in the app?

Any details would be extremely helpful :wink: