DIVI Site Builder

I have a site that is built using the DIVI theme and I can not seem to figure out where to add the shortcode and the widgets are not present … I want to have the Telegram Chat to appear on the front page. Any help on how to do this would be most appreciated. :slight_smile:

https://www.truaurainfo.com

1 Like

Any help with this issue? Would love to be able to use this on our site. :slight_smile:

Dear @TRUMACLIFE, I’m so happy to welcome you here in the community! :hugs:

My apologies for such a long wait—it was a local holiday in our part of the world, hence such a delay. But now we’re back and full of energy! :slight_smile:

I’ve checked our helpdesk and found your support ticket there. I have to repeat my colleague Lisa’s reply that, unfortunately, we don’t have tutorials for DIVI at the moment :frowning:

But our support team will be absolutely delighted to help you with the installation, they sent you all the details regarding this in your support ticket.

I hope everything will be sorted in a jiffy!

Thank you for your reply looking forward to the help when possible. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sure, as far as I see, we’re waiting for some info from you in order to start the installation process.

Please check your support ticket # 325764, my colleagues are waiting for your reply their :slight_smile: