Display events from different Google Calendars at once

This is awesome !!! Thanks…

BUT… is there a way to show all calendars ? Instead of switching …? For exemple in my “main” calendar, i have multiples calendars for collaborators… i need them to be all displayed…!

Thanks for your time

1 Like

Hi @GERARD_HERNANDEZ :wave:

Currently, there is no way to combine manually added events with events pulled from the Google Calendar.

However, this is a nice idea and I’ve added it to the Wishlist. Let’s see what others think about this feature :wink:

I was talking about all google calendars of my google calendar account…

when have to choose one of theme but can’t show all of them… with different colors…

1 Like

Ah, sorry for misunderstanding!

Unfortunately, it’s impossible to do this as well. However, if more users support this idea, we’ll try to think about it in the future :slightly_smiling_face:

While it is now possible to link an event calendar to a single Google calendar to manage events, I would love to be able to show multiple Google calendars in a single Event Calendar widget with options to assign colors to each calendar and to enable a user filter box so the end user can choose which calendar(s) to see.

1 Like

Hi there @Peter50 :wave:

Thank you for the feedback!

This idea is already on the Wishlist and I’ve merged your comment with it. We’ll keep you posted in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the ability to upload events from Google Calendar into the Events Calendar. I would like to request an enhancement - the ability to upload events from multiple Google Calendars into the Events Calendar.

1 Like

Hello there, @Zydrius_Kuzinas :wave:

We are elated that you enjoy the new Google Calendar integration. Thanks a ton for your awesome feedback!

As for your suggestion, it totally makes sense and it’s already on the Wishlist, I’ve added your comment to the thread where we’ll keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face: