Dashboard takes long time to load

Hello. Experiencing the same issue with the plugin. Causing a massive slow down of the admin panel.

1 Like

Hello there @Nicholas_Macauley !

It’s really great to see you on our forum, I hope you will find this space useful :slight_smile:

I however have to mention that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps, thus we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here. If I understand correcly, you’re using our WP standalone plugin, which looks and works differently.

I advise you to ask your question via our CodeCanyon form, our team will try their best to provide the answers there :raised_hands:t2:

Hi Max, Thanks for the response. It looks like support is not being provided on CodeCanyan. The last post was from three months ago, with no response. Other feedback says that you disbanded the plugin, as there hasn’t been an update since 2021. Can you clarify where you are supporting this?

1 Like

Oh, I am really sorry about it!

Please try to submit your request at Elfsight CodeCanyon Help Center instead. Our Support Team will reach out to you as soon as possible :slightly_smiling_face: