Daily Horoscope

It would be interesting to display a daily forecast for every zodiac sign :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 3

Hi there,

Thank you for adding this widget request!

We’re happy to say that we already have it as our Coming Soon widget, you can see it here - https://elfsight.com/horoscope-widget/.

And yes, if you have any ideas and thoughts of possible features for this widget - you are most welcome to share them here in the comments :blush:

Thanks a lot!

Original comment from Arianne .G Voyance transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Thank you for your kind words! :slight_smile:

We’re doing our best to develop the most useful and powerful widgets for your websites, and if you have any ideas on how to improve them - you’re most welcome to share them here :slight_smile:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Be great to have a daily Astrology (connect with an mainstream astrologer) they get alot of traction on a website.

Elfsight advertises a Vedic Astrology app. Can’t seem to locate it? Is it up and available yet? Looking for my website.

1 Like

@user3026 many thanks for your interest in the Horoscope widget and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :hugs:

It’s true that we have this widget in our Coming Soon project, but I’m afraid we don’t have an ETA for it for the time being, I’m really sorry about it :frowning:

What I know for sure is that we’re going to release several new widgets during this year, but I’m not sure that Horoscope is going to be included. Anyways, I’ll keep you updated in this thread, so you will not miss the news :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comment, it’s really important to us!

hey guys :slight_smile:

I hope you are doing well. as it is the beginning of the year, I’d like to provide the users of my website a horoscope for 2024. I was wondering if this widget is still in development and when will it be released approx.? as I noticed that it is on the roadmap for more than 2,5 years now. I signed up for your service mostly because of this feature, so I would really appreciate a release any time soon. I also think that this will get you a lot of new subscribers as there is no real good alternative on the market right now. thanks!

greetings

2 Likes

Dear @user4517, welcome to the community, happy to see you here! :raised_hands:t2:

Cannot but agree with you, but I must share that, as of now, I don’t have the most encouraging news :sweat:. Due to a number of more urgent requests and tasks that we’re currently handling, we had to lower the priority for the Horoscope widget.

However, I want to assure you that this doesn’t mean your ideas are forgotten or abandoned for good, it’s all about prioritization at the moment. We’re working hard to deliver the best service we can, and I do believe we’ll gain more resources to release updates and new widgets more swiftly.

Thank you very much for your interest and support, it means the world to us!