Countdown timer sits over top of mobile menu

When I open the menu on a mobile device the countdown timer widget sits over the menu items.
I know this has to do with the z index but not sure how to target this to correct this. I want to make the widget a lower element. So the menu always sits on top.

You can see how it looks here https://www.ezecurtains.co.uk

Open the menu to see the problem. I hope someone can help.

1 Like

Hi there @Lee5 :wave:

I’ve checked your website and don’t see the Countdown Timer widget there:

Could you please restore it? We’ll be happy to look into this for you :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max

I have just added the countdown timer. I removed it as it was not only sitting over the mobile menu. It is also sitting over the drop-down menu on the desktop. The z index on the desktop menu is set to 999.

I

1 Like

Thanks!

I’ve sent your request to the devs and will get back a bit later :wink:

The issue is fixed! Here is the CSS code we’ve used:

.global-styles, .elfsight-app-712162fb-87e5-4ca9-8ebe-170a969c55c2 {
  z-index: 0;
}

Check your website and let me know if it’s fine now :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max, Many thanks and the code has cured the problem on mobile devices and on the desktop versions of my website.

I’m in awe of the speed you solve my problems.

All the best, Lee

1 Like

Great, thank you for the feedback :grinning:

By the way, we’ve just launched a Birthday Contest where you can win a 1-year extension to your subscription. Feel free to check the details and participate!

Hi Max, Me again and I don’t know if I have done something I shouldn’t have. But the whole countdown timer widget has disappeared. Not only on my website but also on Elfsight. The title is showing and all the widget information. Just no visuals??

1 Like

Ah, I am really sorry!

Please let me check it with the devs :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max, The countdown timer is now back up and running. Not sure what you did but thanks.

All the best, Lee

1 Like

The thing is that you’ve added a link to the Message Before the Timer and had these 3 options below enabled simultaneously:

In this case, all links that added via HTML are replaced with plain text to avoid conflicts in the links.

To fix this behavior, we’ve disabled Make the Whole Timer Clickable option :slightly_smiling_face: