Copy events between calendars

I have three calendars on elfsight. Some events I add, I want to add to all three calendars (and some are unique to each calendar). It would be so helpful to have a button at the bottom of adding an event, which says “copy to” and then lists your other calendars, to save me entering the same event three times

1 Like

That makes sense, @user3613, thanks a lot for sharing!

I hope we can find a way to enable copying to other calendars. I’ll post updates here if there are any news regarding this request :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and for joining our community! Feel free to share your thoughts or ask questions, we’re always happy to help :slight_smile:

Hi ! we have two events calendar on our website, to display 3 events on the home page and one to display all the event but we have to create all the time the events on one and the other, will it be possible to just copy and paste on the other one like duplicate but on the other calendar ? Thanks for answer :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi there @Basse_Cour :wave:

I do see your point, and I’m very sorry that our widget doesn’t support this feature. We already have a request for this functionality in the Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for sharing your thoughts with us!

Adding a ‘Copy to’ button for events across multiple calendars would be a huge time-saver! Please consider implementing this feature. Thanks!

1 Like

Hi there @Steve_Diaz :wave:

I couldn’t agree more that it would be a huge time-saver! We’ll try to work in this direction and I’ll make sure to update you here in case of any news.

Many thanks for sharing your feedback and welcome to the Community :wink:

thanks a lot for the reply i will wait until the feature is created, thanks !

1 Like