Categories/filters

I would love to be able to group certain locations together for example a grouping for eye doctors, ENTs etc

1 Like

Oh, this would be a perfect enhancement, absolutely agree with you :+1:

We’ll have it in mind and I really hope our devs will find a way to add it to the widget. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

A huge thank you for your interest and help!

It would be great to have a Categories/Filters option, exactly like you already have in the Google Maps Widget. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy to see that you’ve decided to join our ranks! Welcome @Jacques_Perreault :wave:

Many thanks for sharing your feedback!

We already have a similar request in the Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. We’ll keep you informed about any changes in this thread :slightly_smiling_face:

Fantastic. Thanks Max

1 Like

This is already included in the event calendar widget.
Examples:
Filter by location type

• bank: agency, ATM only, agency + ATM, kiosk
    Filter by feature
  • restaurant: takeout, delivery, drive thru, in house dining, bar, outdoor patio…
    Filter by location
  • state, city, neighborhood, county…
    Products / collection
  • men, womens, accessories…

I would include both tags and dropdown as options

1 Like

Hey there and welcome to the Community @Robert_Foster :wave:

What a great comment, many thanks for sharing the details of your case!

We already have a similar idea in the Wishlist and I’ve moved your comment there too. All the updates will be posted here :wink:

1 Like

Hi Max - thanks for your note. By any chance is there a tentative or draft roadmap showing projected features, or perhaps a changelog showing the release of past features?

Btw, this is filter you already have in the Event Calendar App so hopefully not a stretch to port over to this widget?

Thanks!

1 Like

We haven’t got a draft roadmap, but we do have a Changelog where you can keep tabs on the latest updates.

Also, you can view the updates right from your dashboard in What’s New tab:

Regarding the filtering options, you are absolutely right, this feature is already available in our Event Calendar. However, since we receive a lot of requests, we have to be selective and prioritize the most popular ones.

If this idea gains more support, we’ll make efforts to accelerate its implementation. We’ll keep you updated about any developments in this thread :wink:

Thanks a bunch for your input!