Can't see my IG post on the feed - Help please!

Hi, I can’t see my feed on my IG widget. How can I properly set it up before putting this on our website?

Hi Carlos and welcome!

I’m so sorry to hear that you’re facing issues with the Instagram Feed widget :frowning:

If you tried to add your account to the widget and nothing happened, could you please try to use Business Account or Personal Account source type? These options will authorize and connect your account via Instagram directly and no issues should come up.

Please let me know how things are going and if there’s anything else I could help you with :pray:t2:

Hi Helga,

Thank you for response and welcome!

I actually have it set as a business account (see screenshot) yet none of the posts are being pulled from IG.

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshot! This is weird indeed.

Your account is public, right? I’m afraid private accounts do not work in our widget.

If everything’s fine with the privacy, please try the following things:

• try to disconnect and add your account with the help of the first option (Public Accounts & Hashtags)

• in case the previous suggestion didn’t work, please try to use My Business Account option one more time and make sure that you select all the accounts in the popup window, even if you’re going to use only one account. Unfortunately, for some reason Facebook might not approve the connection if not all the accounts are added

Please let me know if it helped :pray:t2: