Canceled account

• Issue description:

• Link to the page with the widget in question:

I contacted you a few days ago our account has been cancelled for no reason. I was told it was due to the country with are in (United Kingdom) however we are not on the list that was provided to us?

I have tried following up on this but I’m getting no response

1 Like

Hello @Steven_Foster and welcome to Community :heart:

I see that my colleague Renata has already contacted you and, probably, you’ve missed her last reply.

Renata checked things in our users’ database and found out the following.

The thing is that your last billing date should have been Apr 18, 2023 and, unfortunately, after 4 failed payment attempts, your subscription has been automatically canceled. We deeply regret this situation, however, no actions can be applied to overdue subscriptions.

Also, your subscription was deleted from your Elfsight dashboard and now you are very welcome to subscribe once again.

If any questions come up, please feel free to contact Renata. She’ll be happy to advise.

1 Like

We didn’t receive any emails apart from the Canceled account. When we asked about this we was told the below.

Hello there,

Thanks for reaching out!

First, allow me to sincerely apologize for the situation with canceled subscription on behalf of our entire team :pray: We totally understand how frustrating it seems and would be glad to explain things.

To adhere to international sanctions regulations, as well as policies of banking partners and to minimize anti-money laundering risk, our vendor periodically reviews all supported countries list. Following a recent review, a number of countries have been removed from this list and our vendor is no longer able to support subscriptions from these countries, thus they were canceled.

Despite these changes, we want to assure you that your subscription will be active till the end of the paid period. We must empathize that there will be no possibility to create a subscription:
with a card issued in a sanctioned country,
with a sanctioned country’s IP address
if you choose a sanctioned country from the countries list while creating a subscription

You can find a full sanctioned countries list here.

Please let me know if it explains things now.

Looking forward to your reply!

1 Like

I am really sorry about this inconvenient situation. Please accept my sincere apologies!

There is a chance that the replies could go to the Spam folder. However, I can confirm that our support agent has replied to you:

Please let me know if this explains things or if you have any other questions

1 Like

I have now purchased.

1 Like

Hi Steven, and welcome back.

2 Likes