Can still see website design when chat app opens

When the chat widget opens the pictures from my website are still visible. Is there a way to bring the chat box forward?

When I try yo link LINE from the app it says User NOT Found

Hi and welcome to the forum!

I’m really sorry that you have difficulties with the widget, and I’ll try my best to help :slight_smile:

Am I right that you’ve figured the issue with the ‘user not found’ error out?

As for the widget behaviour on your website, could you please send me a link to the page with the widget so that I can check it?

Hello. No, I have not figured out the issue with LINE. Here the link to the page Home | Phuket Dog Training & Boarding (phuketdogs.com)

Could you please try to add your username along with ‘@’ symbol?

It should look like @Line username. Please let me know if it helped :pray:t2:

so it should be @Linephuketdogs?

No, @phuketdogs will be enough, my apologies for confusing you :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it worked!

Nope. Says that Id cannot be displayed because we are not friends. I want customers to be able directly message me

I’m really sorry to hear that :frowning:

Is there an option for you to send me a screencast of the issue you see in your widget? It might help me understand it better.

1 Like

Thank you for the screenshot!

I’ve forwarded your request to our developers, and I’ll get back to you as soon as I have news.

Once again, I’m very sorry for all the trouble our widget is bringing to you :pray:t2:

Hi @user491, thanks a lot for your patience!

We’ve looked into this and here what we have to say.

With the way our Line Chat widget works, it requires the links that are compliant with the following conditions:

• The LINE Official Account is a verified account.
  • The public URL of the LINE Official Account profile is set to be available.

In particular, LINE account has to be a LINE Official Account which can be created here.

Your Line account seems not to be a LINE Official Account, hence this issue. There is however a workaround on how to make your current account work in our widget. Here’s the instruction:

The copied link will look like this: LINE Add Friend, where zR5StgC4LW is your ID. You’re welcome to add this ID to your widget settings, it should work correctly.

Please let me know if it helped, or if you have other questions!