Calendar Integration with Google and Microsoft

The ability to synchronize and integrate the events calendar with Google, Microsoft or any other calendar service would be significantly helpful.

1 Like

Hello @Matthew_Hanly :wave:

I am happy to say that we are working on the Google Calendar integration. You can vote for this feature to keep up on top of the news.

I cannot but agree that Microsoft integration would bring much value as well. This idea will be on our radar!

A huge thank you for sharing your thoughts with us and welcome to Community :wink:

We should be able to import all data from MS Excel or a Microsoft calendar but if it’s too complicated for you then a JSON import shouldn’t be that hard to set up

1 Like

Hey there @The_Algar :wave:

A huge thank you for sharing your ideas!

Unfortunately, these options aren’t supported in our app now, but we have a similar request in our Wishlist. I’ve moved your request to the dedicated thread, where we’ll keep you posted :slightly_smiling_face:

As for the importing events from the json, it’s quite a tall order as well. However, we have such a request in the Wishlist. You can keep an eye on it here - Simple JSON API for creating and modifying events

Yep. Adding the ability to integrate with google calendar would be very useful!
I want it.

1 Like

Not so much interested in integrating with MS Outlook–don’t use it anymore–but an absolute “Yes” for integrating with Google Calendar.

1 Like

Gotcha @user130 :+1:

If this request is going to gain ground, we’ll try to make it happen in one of the nearest updates. We’ll keep you informed about any progress :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot for your interest and help!