Calendar Customizations CSS

@okjedi Firstly, I’d like to bring you my sincere apology for the delayed reply! Thank you for your patience.

I am happy to provide you with requested CSS codes :wink:.

1. To adjust the size of the filter:
.eapp-events-calendar-filter-component:nth-child(2) .eapp-events-calendar-filter-modal {
    width:300px;
}
  1. To change the font of all elements:
* {
    font-family: Open Sans;
}
  1. To change the font of the Date section:
.eapp-events-calendar-date-element-item {
    font-family: Roboto;
}

Please add these codes to the Custom CSS section on the last tab in your widget’s settings and let me know if it helped.

As for the color of the Date, unfortunately, there is a technical issue on our side, please accept my apologies for that! However, at the moment you can change it by following these steps:

1. Choose Style tab of your widget’s settings and click on Event:

1. Scroll down and you’ll see the setting Group text color. It allows you to change the color of the date:

Also, I see that Date text is already in caps.

As for the custom area for recurring events, unfortunately, this feature isn’t supported by our app. I am very sorry :pensive:.

We have this request in our wishlist, by the way, so feel free to vote for it: More flexible event repeat options

If it gets a lot of votes, it might speed up the implementation process :slight_smile:

As for the issue with the popup on mobile, could you please provide me with a direct link to the website where your widget is installed! We’ll be happy to investigate it for you!

Looking forward to your reply!