Fonts change

Hello!
The fonts I use when formatting the calendar of events widget change when I paste the code into my Shopify website… Can I modify it to see the fonts that I want? Help, please…
Thx so much…

Hi and welcome to the forum!

Sure, I guess I can help you with that :slight_smile:

Please try to add the following CSS code to your widget’s Custom CSS field on Style tab:

.eaec-events-calendar-component{
font-family: Calibri;
}

You’re welcome to change Calibry to any Google font you’d like to see :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it helped.

Hey Helga, thx so much for your response.
Pls help me out with this since I know nothing about CSS code :innocent:

This is the code I used:

.eaec-events-calendar-component{ font-family: Calibri; }

Is this laid out the right way? (When you hit the reply button the whole code will show?)
I didn’t get any changes in my calendar…
I’d appreciate any help you can give me
Jaime

1 Like

Hey Jaime!

Of course, let’s figure it out together :slight_smile:

Yes, the code you use is correct, and it should work. Could you please send me a link to the page with the widget in question? I’ll be happy to check out what’s going wrong and find a solution :slight_smile:

Hey thanks so much!

Here’s the link: Events – Appalachian Botanical Co.

the enclosed screens show the difference

hmmm… it only allowed me to upload one image :money_mouth_face:

Thanks for the link!

It seems you’ve put it in the wrong place, that’s why it didn’t work :slight_smile:

Could you please remove it from where it is now and add it to your widget’s settings? Please find Style tab → Custom CSS and insert the code:

And you’re welcome to change Calibri to any other Google font of your choice :slight_smile:

Please let me know if it helped!

OMG, thx so much. I do appreciate it! Thx Helga. Great to chat with a human and not a bot…

1 Like

Anytime, Jaime!

This forum is for you to get answers to your questions and learn new things, so don’t hesitate to take part in the community’s life here :slight_smile:

1 Like