Calculator Features (ARCSIN, COS)

We urgently would like to implement a photovoltaic calculator. In order to do that, we kindly would like to request a few more calculation features / formulas derived from Excel. Here are our formulas (whereas A2 and A2 are fields in the Excel file):
=45,83*(1-(2/PI())ARCSIN(MIN(1;1/(963,6((A2/A1)+0,001)))))
=100*(1-COS(ARCSIN(MIN(1;1/(438*((A2/A1)+0,0022))))))
→ We only need ARCSIN and COS. Can you implement that in short term, please?

1 Like

Hey there @user11428 and welcome to the Community :wave:

Happy to tell you that the COS and ARCSIN functions are supported in our app. Yes, they are not visible in the functions list, but you can add them manually and they should work fine:

Could you please test it and let me know how it works on your end?

…great to hear. I have managed to make the following formulare work:

45.83 * (1 - (2 / 3.14) * SIN(MIN(1, 1 / (963.6 * ( ( Photovoltaikleistung / Jahresstromverbrauch) + 0.001 ) ))))

Nevertheless, replacing “SIN” with ARCSIN doesn’t work. Do you have a glue why?

45.83 * (1 - (2 / 3.14) * ARCSIN(MIN(1, 1 / (963.6 * ( ( Photovoltaikleistung / Jahresstromverbrauch) + 0.001 ) ))))

1 Like

Hi @user11428 :wave:

I am so sorry about the inconvenience!

We’ve double-checked things and it’s correct to use ASIN instead of ARCSIN. Could you please check it and let me know how it works on your end?

Great! It works now. However, I added a few entries in the calculation section, and now the site doesn’t react anymore. Can you help me out, please?

1 Like

Hi there @user11428 :wave:

I see the issue and I am really sorry about it!

I’ve forwarded your request to the devs and will get back to you once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Hello there @user11428 :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

Our devs have released a fix and the widget should be working fine now. Check it out and let me know how it works :slightly_smiling_face: