Bulk upload

any update on the bulk upload feature?

1 Like

@Chris17 I wish I had something concrete to share :sweat:

We did start working on this one, but faced some technical difficulties which appeared to be quite an impediment.

At the moment we don’t have an ETA, unfortunately, but we’re doing our best to roll out this update since we’re well aware of the importance of the bulk upload option.

Thank you very much for your interest, Chris, and welcome to the Elfsight Community! Feel free to raise any questions, we’re always happy to talk :slight_smile:

This would be SO helpful to be able to upload lots of locations. Not looking forward to manually inputting all of the info for over 100 locations grr.

1 Like

@user3316 absolutely! I know that the devs are working on this feature and 95% is already done!

The Bulk upload option will be released in a week or two, give or take :slight_smile:

Thank you for your comment and welcome to the community! :tada:

You are kidding!!! oh my gosh this is so exciting thank you!!

We’re excited about it, too! :grin:

This is a really long-awaited feature, so we’re anticipating the release just as eagerly as you are :slight_smile:

Any chance this is done yet? I know it hasn’t quite been two weeks yet but just wanted to check as I’m still chugging along manually entering all of these locations :joy:

Totally understand your feelings, @user3316!

I’m afraid it’s not there as of yet, but I know the devs are doing their best to release it this week (maybe the next one) :slight_smile:

Pls hurry!!! I need it!!! Thanks

Στις Δευ 3 Ιουλ 2023, 17:00 ο χρήστης Helga via Elfsight Community <notifications@elfsight.discoursemail.com> έγραψε:

1 Like

@snow_poloi absolutely, the odds are that I’ll announce it this week already! :slight_smile:

Guys, the good news is that an option to upload locations via CSV has been implemented!

I have to mention that for the moment newly uploaded locations will replace previously uploaded ones, so please be careful when testing it out.

You can find the details here: Google Maps: Bulk via CSV is out now!