Bulk upload

Original comment from Douglas Nelson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Rajender Garg transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from James Scott transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Ian Poirier transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Stacey Geller transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from sal iadicicco transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Bonnie Getz transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear folks,

Thank you for all your comments!

We’re truly sorry that we have to keep you waiting for this needed and long-awaited functionality to be eventually available.

The good news is that this option was added to the pipeline and our dev team will surely include it in one of the updates within this year.

We wish we could be more efficient in this matter and had more resources to release your ideas (predominantly really smart and reasonable, we cannot but admit it) much more promptly.

We’ll make every effort to pay this idea special attention, as we totally realize all the inconvenience you have to encounter every time you need to add locations manually.

Once again, a huge thank you for your patience and for sticking with us! :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Jim McCormick transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear Jim,

I totally understand how painful your experience has been, and I cannot express how sorry I am!

As much as I’d love to set an ETA, I’m afraid it’s difficult for our dev team to figure out the approximate release date. What I can say for sure is that Bulk Upload option is the task of high priority, and we do our best to get back to its development.

We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop here :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook

Ability to import a CSV or alike file into a database consisting of address, store name, description if applicable rather than individual locations.

Import / export the maps

My customer has already created half a dozen maps with hundreds of locations (across an entire state) and we would like to use them on the website with your app. Unfortunately, they are going to have to recreate the maps again. And they need to be able to put segments on some of the maps too (road construction projects) - not sure if they can do that with your current tools. Only saw markers in my brief review.

To allow for multiple locations to be added to a map at once a bulk import feature / upload file would be great. I have 10’000 locations to add to a Google map at the moment.

Original comment from Douglas Nelson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Faith Driven transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

I will be very helpful if you give provision to upload addresses in Google Maps through google sheet and also allow to maintain sub catagory.

Uploading large data like 14-15k entries of locations will be very time consuming, so pls build this feature

1 Like

I totally feel you, @user1563, thanks a lot for sharing!

We know that this is a very long-awaited feature, and I assure you that we’re doing our best to release it in one of our nearest updates :pray:t2: