Bulk upload and sort

I have 500 images to add to a gallery. Not possible one at a time. Even with bulk upload you would then need a sort option, such as filename and also be able to add images and resort.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 47

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Chase Jones transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Jon Igartua y Porres transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Narelle transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from alex dogan transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Sal Frances transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Nepal Buddhism transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Jittinan Nanthapaiboon transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Guillermo Puig transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your all your comments!

I’m really sorry that we have to make you wait for this feature for that long – we do realize how needed and useful this functionality is.

I’ve come with an update that our devs have started planning this feature, but we’re afraid it will take some time to release it. The estimated time is 2-3 months, but we’ll try our best to speed up the process if possible.

Thanks a lot for your understanding and for sticking with us!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook

Original comment from Conor Nolen transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Peter Reiner transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Eric Akeson transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

I have a project requiring 200 photos in one gallery. I can’t believe I have to upload each picture manually. Please consider adding this feature.

Rather than uploading photos one at a time it would be great to be able to upload multiple photos at a time.

Allow to upload multiple images at once

So what happened here? Going on 6 months?

1 Like