Bulk / Batch Upload of Media Files in Portfolio and in general to all widgets

Upload your necessary files in one load, instead of one by one.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 12

Original comment from Chase Jones transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Parker Casio transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello folks,

Thanks a lot for your comments here!

We totally understand your idea and we agree it would be extremely convenient to have a bulk option. We’re currently working on the new configurator and we will be happy to consider Bulk Upload function to implement there.

Thank you very much for your understanding and patience!

Aboslutely this is a must-have otherwise it’s too slow to upload and not very usable if you have many images

1 Like

@Nikky thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts!

I agree that Bulk upload would be of great help here, and I really hope our devs will find a way to make it happen.

Unfortunately, we have a few technical hurdles hindering progress at this point, but we hope we’ll be able to cope with them.

Anyways, I’ll keep you updated in this thread :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help and welcome to the Elfsight Community! :tada:

Folks, I’m happy to say that Bulk upload option is now available in Portfolio widget! :tada:

Feel free to test it out and share your feedback :slight_smile: