Basic Plan and 3 App Limit

I have purchased a Basic Plan, and have 3 Apps. However, the system tells me that 2 of the Apps I need to do a plan upgrade to remove the tags.

I cannot work out why?

Help

1 Like

Hi there @Harold3 and welcome to the Community :wave:

I’m sorry for the confusion! Our Basic plan allows you to create 3 widgets, but not 3 apps:

The term app refers to a specific application, such as Form Builder. The widget is a single instance of an app that you create in your dashboard.

At the moment, your Form Builder Basic plan allows you to create 3 widgets for Form Builder only:

If you want to use several apps, you can use either 3 single apps plans or upgrade your subscription to a Pack plan - Upgrading to All Apps Pack from Single App. It will give you access to all Elfsight apps for the price of only 3!

Please let me know if this clarifies things or if any further questions come up :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks Max.
Very helpful. Appreciate you assistance.
Regards

1 Like

No sweat :wink:

We’d really appreciate it if you could check out the Wishlist categories for your widgets and vote for your favorite ideas. It would be incredibly helpful for the development of our widgets and services.

And of course, don’t hesitate to share your own ideas – we’ll gladly discuss them with you!