Auto-translation of all widgets based on loaction

Implementing an auto translate for all the apps or for some.

For example, the logo showcase, auto-translate could translate the header text with your preferred languages.

This would be a great addition for Elfsight as many of us use websites around the world with different languages and different currencies. At the moment we are limited to only one language, English.

2 Likes

Hi @Richrd and welcome aboard :wave:

Do I understand correctly that you just want to add Language setting? For example, like in Google Reviews, so that you don’t need to manually translate every widget element:

Or maybe you need the widget to be automatically translated on the website depending on the visitor’s IP address?

1 Like

Hi @Max,

Yes, but this would only allow us to translate into one language. We are not able to translate for example English to French and Portuguese at the same time as well.

If the widget would switch automatically depending on the visitor’s IP or web browser language would be great.

2 Likes

Got you!

We’ll try to consider such an opportunity in our future updates. We’ll keep you posted here :wink:

Thanks a lot for your help!

Great!

This would be a good update to target potential future Elfsight customers around the world :))

2 Likes

Yes I Agree.
Automatic translation will be great, but also a manual translation that switch based on IP address would be great.

2 Likes

Hi @Flowbridge :wave:

We are so grateful that you’ve decided to share your thoughts!

I totally agree that it would be just an amazing addition and we’ll try to think in this direction in our future updates. We’ll keep you in the loop :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max,

Do we have any news on this feature? Is it being considered?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Richrd :wave:

We haven’t got any news from our dev team yet. I am so sorry :pensive:

Since we get a huge number of requests, we have to be picky and choose the most popular requests first. If this idea gains more votes, we’ll try to speed up this process.

Rest assured, we’ll keep you informed about any changes here :slightly_smiling_face: