Auto-increment feature, to permit continual counting

Please add a feature that allows the counter to continually count upwards, the increase/rate can be set by the user and increase by this amount either every 24 hours or set it to increase every millisecond.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

There should be an option to increase the numbers set in the counter on a ceratin amount per day, week or month…

I agree. When I was looking for a counter for my website, and hopefully this is what I understand from this request: for example, I wanted to take a a total number on one day that the counter automatically timed the update to reflect the actual day. so let’s say we have a number 1,440. The counter would basically increment up 1 every minute. so if you go to my website at 12:00 PM, you will see a different number at 5:00 PM.

1 Like

Hi @user3924 :wave:

We see how useful this option might be for our users, so we’ll try our best to consider it for the widget future updates.

Thanks a lot for your comment and welcome to Elfsight Community!

Amazing news, friends :boom:

We’ve added the External URL option that allows you to dynamically display live values in your widgets!

Find more details in this post - Number Counter: Show dynamic real-time values with External URL feature