August Challenge: Build Your Calculator and Win Up To 6 FREE Months ⚡

We’re thrilled to launch a new contest around one of our most popular widgets — Calculator! :fire:

Some cool facts:

• 100+ ready-made templates to implement nearly any use-case;

• Full-fledged AI Generator builds complex formulas in seconds;

• Over 3000 Calculator widgets were created by our users already!

ScreenRecorderProject196 (1)

Contest Details

We want you to explore all the powerful benefits of our Calculator widget! What’s more, we’re giving away 6 FREE months of any subscription to the 5 most creative works! :clap:t2:

The Task:

1. Create a Calculator widget tailored to any use case. You can use our ready-made templates, but you need to add your own adjustments.

2. Share the link to your widget in the comments below this post.

3. Describe your use case and tell us what your Calculator widget helps with!

How to share the link to your widget

:arrow_down:

Your Reward

• 5 winners will get a 6-month extension on any one of their subscriptions!

• All participants will be rewarded with a 2-week extension bonus.

Judging

We’ll pick the 5 most creative works! Each winner will get a 6-month extension :tada:

Deadline

• You have 2 weeks to participate.

• This topic will be closed on September 12, and the winners will be announced.

Really curious to see your creative juices flow! :heart_eyes:

:rocket: Introducing Our Custom Video Production Cost Estimator! :movie_camera:

In the world of video production, pricing can be incredibly complex, with so many factors at play—technical requirements, HR management, logistics, legalities, and artistic elements, just to name a few. That’s why I created a Video Production Cost Estimator using the Calculator 2 widget. This tool is designed to simplify the pricing process for both our team and our clients.

Here’s how it works:

For our team at Venvaukt: The estimator allows us to break down each element of a production project, making it easier to understand and optimize our pricing. By dissecting the costs associated with every aspect, we’ve been able to gain deeper insights into our pricing structure and find ways to improve efficiency.

For our clients: The estimator provides full transparency, giving clients a clear view of how their budget is allocated across different parts of the project. It empowers them to tailor their budget according to their needs and priorities, ensuring they get the most value out of their investment.

This widget has revolutionized how we approach pricing in our industry, making the process more efficient, transparent, and customizable.

Check out my custom calculator here: https://b259122b479a468680ab35cf7f4df717.elf.site

3 Likes

As you can see the image attached. I have used the AI to generate prices for coaching sessions applying a 10% discount to every three I have tried it out a few different ways and it always comes out to calculate after 30 sessions to be free and then in the negatives after 30. I’m not a math whiz , but I don’t think I wanna be paying people to do work for them… I would like to participate in this challenge, but I don’t think I completely understand how to use it.

3 Likes

I wanted to share this handy freelance goal calculator that can help you manage your freelance income more effectively. It’s great for setting clear financial goals, understanding how much you need to work to hit those targets, and staying on track throughout the year. It is super easy to use and has an very clear an useful outcome. Check it out: https://e25d1e6243f2433ca60074ad62048382.elf.site

2 Likes

This tool is amazing! I created my new website cost calculator in less than an hour with their AI. I have it on my website already for clients to calculate costs and then book an appointment with me if they are interested.
It’s going to save so much manual back and forth with quotes. Now I just get the clients who are interested.

Here is the link:

2 Likes

This calculator is designed to make it easy for users to get an estimate on how much data, they need in their mobile subscription plan. The end goal is to get them to click on the CTA to sign up for a new subscription

2 Likes

I came from a competitor to Elfsight and I have found the power of the calculator module to far surpass what was possible with the previous solution I was using. Our calculator requires very heavy IF statement use and nested IF’s to function as it has a variable cost to calculate based on the number of each input value a customer has. The function of the calculator is to determine the cost per month for IT Support services under a selection of plans and we offer either with a variable support or fixed unlimited support fee. This is a complex calculator that allows a customer to get a very accurate understanding of what their monthly fees may look like, including a helpful breakdown to cost per employee per month and cost for the entire projected year.

You can view the calculator live on our website for more context on the options here: Managed IT Support | TLR Technology Solutions

In addition, we created a quick ROI calculator as a test to see if we could use Elfsight to demonstrate the return on investment when switching from Managed Services to Internal IT Support staff or vice versa.

2 Likes

Our Agriculture Needs Calculator will help farmers and agricultural planners quickly estimate the essential resources for their farming projects. Whether they’re raising cattle, sheep, or growing crops like corn and wheat, the calculator provides accurate estimates of land requirements, total costs, and resource allocation based on the type and quantity of livestock or plants!

Since this is a rough estimate for farmers, they will need to click the CTA (contact us) to get a more accurate calculation (given the farmers location, type of plant/animal etc…), which is a great lead magnet for the business!!

Check it out the calculator below!

Agriculture Calculator

2 Likes

Hey guys :wave:

The August Challenge is over, we’ve announced the winners - August Challenge: Our winners!

2 Likes