Auction widget

It would be great to have a widget to run auctions for products

5 Likes

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 11

1 Like

Hello,

Thanks a lot for adding your request!

We also think Auction widget would be another good solution for your websites, so we do have it as our Coming Soon one. You are most welcome to take a peek at how it’s going to look here - https://elfsight.com/auction-widget/.

And if you have any ideas or suggestions to share, please don’t hesitate to write them here in the comments - it will be a huge contribution to releasing a great product :blush:

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Original comment from Dan Preece transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Dan,

Thanks for your interest!

Unfortunately, we don’t have release dates for our upcoming widgets at the moment, I’m very sorry for the inconvenience.

We do try to release them as soon as possible, however, everything depends on the dev team overall load. And we will be happy to notify you here as soon as we have this widget on the list.

Thank you for your understanding and patience!

Original comment from Niu Rong transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello,

We totally understand you and we wish we could speed up the process!

Unfortunately, we’re not able to set an ETA for this widget release as everything depends on the developers’ overall load. We’re doing our best to implement features and release the widgets you request as promptly as we can.

Thank you so much for your understanding!

Original comment from Niu Rong transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

1 Like

Hi Niu,

I totally understand your frustration and we’re truly sorry for having misled you.

We’ve made the Coming Soon section to demonstrate the widgets which we’re planning to release so that our users have an idea about the upcoming solutions.

Since we realized that we’re unable to set the release date, we didn’t do so.

We’re really sorry that it’s taking longer than we expected and that the widget you desired to try hasn’t been ready yet.

We do appreciate your trust in us, and we’ll try our best to release new widgets faster.

Thank you so much!

Original comment from Cory L'Heureux transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Cory,

Thanks a lot for your kind words!

We’ll try the best we can to release this widget as soon as possible :slight_smile:

Original comment from Mark Kavanagh transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Gues Gues transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi there,

Thanks for your comment!

We understand your point and I’ll be happy to share our plans regarding this widget development.

Since the widget is still under consideration, we don’t have a particular way of its development yet, but our dev team will definitely conduct a research study. You’re right that functionality for such a widget is somewhat complex, and it’s unlikely we will develop the whole platform to run auctions via our widget.

One of the possible solutions is integration with a ready-made third-party platform, where our widget will be a handy interface for quick integration into the website.

These are our thoughts at the moment, but a more concrete solution will be seen only after some research.

I hope it helped, but if any other questions remain or if you have any suggestions, please don’t hesitate to leave your comments.

Thank you!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Jakob Bay transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Cory L'Heureux transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Original comment from Riccardo Innocenti transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Dear folks,

We’re so grateful that you’re waiting for this widget to be released and I’m really sorry that we haven’t done so yet.

I wish I could share the good news, however, I have to admit that we’re not able to release this widget in the coming months. I’m extremely sorry about this!

You see, everything depends on our dev team’s overall load and at the moment they are swamped with urgent tasks.

It surely doesn’t mean that our Coming Soon widgets are not going to be developed, it just means that we’ll try our best to get back to them as soon as we can.

We’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding :pray:t2:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

A huge thank you for the understanding, Cory! It does mean a lot to us :pray:t2: