All in one Reviews slider not working on mobile devices

Swiping works properly on iOS Safari and on desktop while using mouse, but it doesn’t work on Android devices and on Chrome on Windows with devtools and touch event simulation enabled.

1 Like

Hi there @Kamil_Medrala and welcome to the Community :wave:

I’ve checked your website on Android and from desktop using Chrome and the issue wasn’t displayed on my end.

Could you please share the video screencasts of the issue on mobile and desktop, and specify device and browser versions you are using?

P.S There is no option to attach videos here, but you can share links to your screencasts :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi! Thank you for quick response :slight_smile:
I managed to temporarily fix this issue with this snippet in custom JS:

window.onload = () => {
  const swiperEl = document.querySelector('#reviews_block .swiper');
  swiperEl.addEventListener("touchmove", (e) => e.preventDefault(), { passive: false });
};

(by the way, is there an API event that is emmited right after swiper initialization?)

I’ve deleted this fix temporarily so you can further investigate this issue.

1 Like

I’ve double-checked your website and everything is still working fine on my side.

Could you please send me the screencasts of how it looks on your end, and specify device and browser versions you are using?

Devices used for swiping tests:

• Iphone 13 Pro (swipe gesture works)
  • Samsung S23Ultra (swipe gesture doesn’t work)
  • Asus Zenfon 10 (swipe gesture doesn’t work)
  • Windows 11 Chrome 122.0.6261.95 (swipe gesture doesn’t work with touch emulation enabled)

Here is a link to a screencast: WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
Browser tends to lag while i record screen but you can notice that sliding with mouse works fine, but when switched to touch events it stops (but navigation buttons still work). Then i pasted fragment of the snippet attached in my first response and the swiping gesture starts to work again.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I’ve forwarded your request to the devs and will get back to you once any news come up :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi @Kamil_Medrala :wave:

Thank you for waiting!

We’ve fixed the issue. Please check your widget and let me know how it works for you :slightly_smiling_face: