All-in one reviews - offering only one "write a review" option

Hello
Il would like to know if it is possible to customize the button “write a review” in all in one reviews
1/ I would like to change its text to make it more appealing for my adience
2/ I would like to to link to only one of my reviews collection platform (trustpilot) instead giving options but still like other platforms like google to collect reviews.

Thanks for helping
claire

Hello @Claire2!

Thank you for waiting!

Sure thing, I’ll be happy to help!

You can change the text of the Write a Review button by following these steps:

1. Click on Language section on the Settings tab:

1. Choose Write a Review element and change it. Please do not forget to click on Done button:

As for the second question, do I understand you correctly that you’d like to display the reviews from 3 sources in the widget, but for the Write a Review button, you’d like to display only Trustpilot link as an option?

If I misunderstood you, could you please describe your use case in more detail?

Dear Max,
Thanks for your reply and help
this is helpful.
For the second question, you understood very well, this is exactly what I would like to do. Is this possible ?
Thanks
claire

1 Like

@Claire2 Unfortunately, such an option isn’t available in our widget at the moment. I am so sorry :pensive:

We agree that this feature would be a great addition to our product. Could you please share your idea in this category of our Wishlist? We’ll gladly consider this in one of our future updates :slightly_smiling_face:

If any other questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll be more than happy to assist!

Have a great day :wink: