All in One Review scrolling issues

Hi guys :blush:

I wonder if you can help - the review widget looks great but when scrolling beyond the widget it overlaps the website header (see attached). The problem doesn’t occur when iframe is used but I don’t like the sizing limitations of iframe. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Chrissie_Swain :wave:

Your request is with our devs now. I’ll let you know once the issue is fixed :slightly_smiling_face:

Magic. Thanks @Max :blush:

@Chrissie_Swain We’ve fixed the issue by adding this code to the Custom CSS field on the Style tab of your widget’s settings:

.global-styles, .elfsight-app-446d3f86-2780-4179-b84d-c86f8b56aad4 * {
  z-index: 0;
}

Check it out and let me know if it’s fine on your end :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect! Thank you. Am I able to add the same code to another widget’s CSS field? It’s the All-in-One review again but for the mobile version of our site.

Appreciate the help, thank you!

1 Like

Hi @Chrissie_Swain :wave:

I’ve checked the mobile version of your website and the issue isn’t displayed on my end:

Could you please double-check it and let me know if the issue persists?

In case, you meant another website, please share a link to this page and I’ll gladly check if the code suits this case :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi Max, I still had the iframe version on mobile (it’s the gap at the bottom of the widget that puts me off using iframe as I have to size it to fit the longest review). I’ve switched it over to the normal embed code now and that’s where the issue occurs.

Sorry to be a pain!

1 Like

Thanks!

The code worked! I’ve just replaced the widget ID with the ID of your second widget and everything seems to be fine now:

.global-styles, .elfsight-app-0029d86a-e87b-4f3e-a8c8-822803c73a8f * {
  z-index: 0;
}

Check it out and let me know if it helped :slightly_smiling_face:

Perfect - thanks very much, I’ll leave you alone now :laughing: Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

That’s great!

I am always here for you if anything is needed.

Have a great day :wink:

1 Like

my all in one review shows up fine on desktop but on mobile it is terrible and small, how can that be adjusted? My web provider said its your code not theirs.

1 Like

Happy to see you’ve decided to join us @Laurence_Balter :wave:

I’ve shared your request with the dev team. Once I receive a response from them, I’ll let you know right away :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for waiting!

To fix the issue, we need to reinstall it avoiding iframe. I see that you’ve already shared access to your website to my colleague Daria. So, she’ll forward it to the devs and will keep you updated :slightly_smiling_face: