Admin Free Facebook Page Selection

As a professional website designer, I have a number of Clients who have/will/may want(ed) this otherwise excellent solution to a full width Facebook post plug in on their website. Currently, in order to be able to select a Client’s Facebook page, I need to be an administrator of my Client’s Facebook page. Not all Clients will be comfortable with that and I’ve already had one Client reject the plug in because of that. SUGGESTION: I appreciate that there may be some Facebook limitations but it would be great if an alternative to having to be an Admin could be implemented.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

Hello Collin,

Thank you for taking the time to add your idea!

We do realize that this option is not the most convenient one, however, as long as these restrictions on the Facebook end are active, we don’t have another choice.

We will keep trying to find a workaround, however, we wouldn’t like to give you false hopes.

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

Original comment from Colin Molloy transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Colin,

Thank you so much for your understanding!

We also hope for the best as we do wish to provide you with the most efficient service :slight_smile:

Thank you and have a lovely day!

Original comment from Stef Andries transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Thanks for your comment, Stef!

You see, we cannot say what way other widgets perform. But what we can say is that Facebook itself does reqiure authorization and doesn’t let you display pages you’re not an admin of.

We realize all the inconvenience of this situation and we do try to find a workaround to bring this functionality back.

Thank you very much for your understanding!