Added filter (inverse to the present one) to include reviews with a target keyword

Hello,
it is possible to implement a reverse filter to the current one (which provides for the exclusion of reviews from words with specific keywords …) It would be very useful to insert a filter that instead only included target keywords … in order to bring up the widget created by me , with reviews with the chosen keywords, related to a specific product or service, exclusively on some specific pages of my site where we talk about that specific product or specific service … so people can only see the reviews relevant to that product or service … I hope it will be implemented soon.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

Hello Michele,

I’m happy to say that an option to include reviews is already available!

You can find it as ‘Hand-pick reviews by name or keyword’ on your widget’s Content tab → Filters.

Please let me know if it worked or if you have other questions :slightly_smiling_face:

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram