Add Locations from one Google Map to another

Aloha,
Is it possible to add locations (including category and icon) from an existing plugin map to another plugin map?
I need to make a “master map” with all categories in addition to all the individual maps we have on each page and would love to save the time of re-entering all the info again!

Mahalo for your time!

1 Like

Hi @user756, happy to see you on our forum! :hugs:

Unfortunately, there is no direct option to transfer your locations from one widget to another one, I’m really sorry about it :frowning:

However, you’re welcome to duplicate the widget as many times as needed – all the settings will be kept. Could this work for you?

Thank you for your quick reply. Unfortunately, even if I duplicate one widget, I will need to re-enter all the other locations. But at least I can stop looking for a solution now and get to it :laughing:

@user756 I’ve just tested this case and I can say for sure that the locations get duplicated along with the rest of the settings :slight_smile:

Could you please try to duplicate the needed widget one more time and shoot a video screencast of the result? If it really goes wrong on your end, I’ll consult our developers regarding this issue :raised_hands:t2:

@Helga Thank you for taking the time to look at this.

My issue is that I need to combine several different maps into one “master map” with all the settings so that viewers can filter by category.

I appreciate your time