Add list layout from PDF Embed to the dropdown field

Would like to create a fast custom dropdown list that adds an ahref option for each item. Ideally, links would open in a new window. It would be great if elfsight offered some sort of basic dropdown list widget users could use as a site router or a custom in-page menu selection. Basically can you take the PDF widget (list) and create a dropdown list version?

1 Like

Happy to see you’ve decided to join our ranks! Welcome @user9365 :wave:

Our devs will try to customize the widget for you. To do this, we’ll need links that you are going to use.

Could you please provide us with them?

In the meantime, I’d like to let you know that we have a request for a Navigation Menu app which could better suit your needs. You can vote for this feature to stay updated on its progress - Menu navigation (navigaton bar)

Thanks Max! The links I use are protected but if it helps, the requested widget would be used on a google site(s). The links within the widget: would just be links to other pages in the google site(s) or other urls. We simply want our users to be able to choose custom routing via a dropdown menu. I will check out the navbar widget.

1 Like

Oh, in this case I am afraid there is nothing we can do with it :pensive:

Due to the peculiarities of Google Sites platform, all elements of applications are being converted into iframe format, that’s why these links just won’t work in our widget. I am really sorry!

I hope this explains things.

If you have any further questions or any assistance is needed, please let me know. I’ll be happy to help!

It does! I don’t particularly like google sites but it is what is approved. Thanks for shedding some light around this. If there’s a chance to wrap the pdf list widget in a dropdown container- PLEASE ping me!

1 Like

Sure! I’ll let you know if any news come up :slightly_smiling_face: