Zapier integration (Form Builder)

Zapier integration

Quick update: our team is actively working on adding Zapier as an integration option! We’re thinking through the way to pass the integration itself to the widget. The work is in full swing :slight_smile:

thats really great, i work with zaphir, thats great thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Make (formerly Integromat) is a very sophisticated and popular Integration engine akin to IFTTT and Zapier.

Having used a number of integration engines for our business, Make is far superior in our opinion and far more powerful.

I see there is a ZAPIER integration planned which suggests an integration with Make should also be provided.

Many thanks

1 Like

@Mark13, great idea, thank you!

Yeah, we’re really working on Zapier option which is about to be released by the way :slight_smile:

I hope you don’t mind that I’ve moved your request to this thread where we discuss Zapier integration. It will be released soon and you’ll be able to make use of Make integration right away :slight_smile:

Guys, I’m super pumped to say that the Zapier integration is in your Form Builder widgets already!! :heart_eyes:

Feel free to find the details and leave your feedback here: Forms, Popup, Banner: Zapier integration