Yotpo Reviews

Would be great to see Yotpo Reviews support

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 5

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestion!

I’m happy to say that we have this very widget in our Coming Soon section, you can check it here - https://elfsight.com/yotpo-reviews-widget/.

And yes, if you have any thoughts and ideas on possible features for the widget, feel free to share them in the comments here :slight_smile:

Thank you for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Find more Elfsight solutions — Widget Catalog
Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Sean Kaiser transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Sean,

Thanks for your comment!

That’s a great idea, we’d be really grateful if you could add this request to the All-in-One-Reviews category: All-in-One Reviews | Feature Wishlist. We’ll try to think about this source :slight_smile:

Thank you!

Helga, Community Manager

Original comment from Aydan Markoski transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Aydan and thank you for your comment!

I’m really sorry to say, however, at the moment we’re experiencing difficulties with Yotpo data collection, that’s why this widget hasn’t beed released yet.

We’ll try our best to dig dipper in order to find a way to deveop Yotpo Reviews widget, but I’m afraid the timeline is unclrear for the moment :frowning:

Anyways, we’re not going give up on this source and will keep working in this firection.

Thank you for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum

Original comment from Neil Kerridge transferred from the previous Wishlist portal: