Whatsapp business number integration

Implement a whatsapp intergration that supports Whatsapp business as well. I managed to create the whatsapp widget, but found that it does not work with my whatsapp business account.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 2

Hello,

Thank you for submitting your request!

I agree that business numbers support it would be a great addition to the widget, and we’ll try our best to find a way to release it in one of the future updates.

Thanks a lot for your help!

Helga, Community Manager

Keep up with latest updates — Facebook
Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment from Luka Cajic transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hi Luca,

Thank you for your comment!

I totally understand your feelings and that this feature is crucial for you, and I’m truly sorry that we don’t support it yet.

We strive to add new features to our widgets, however, everything depends on our development team overall load. At the moment we have to choose the most popular features first to implement them since our devs are extremely busy with urgent tasks.

Unfortunately, there is no way to hardcore business number manually, however, we’ll try our best to pay attention to this request in our future updates.

I’m really sorry that the process of adding new feature is not that prompt as you expected :pray:t2:

Thanks a lot for your understanding!

Helga, Community Manager

Get to know our team — Instagram

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello friends!

I’m happy to say that business accounts are supported in the WhatsApp Widget! :tada:

You may find the guide on how to add your business account right in the widget’s settings, or just follow this link: https://faq.whatsapp.com/smba/account-and-profile/how-to-create-short-links/?lang=en.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Helga, Community Manager

Join our online meeting space — Community Forum