What should we do?

Hello, I am Steven Bradley and new here.
I am going to talk about development tech.
I am trying to get a job. so I have wrote the resume and I am finding development companies.
I have only some skills - HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node, React, Vue, Next, Laravel, WordPress, Express, MySQL, MongoDB. I know only version management system - Git.
But these are NOT enough to get a job.
Some other techs are things I don’t know anything.
What do developers do before trying to get a job?
We prepare ourselves stronger and stronger.
Step by step We have to prepare talented engineer.
We have to know AWS, Firebase, Clickup, Gira, Agile, TypeScript in my humble opinion.
Share and Learing with Each Other!
This is my slogan.
That’s all.
See you soon.

Steven Bradley is actively preparing himself to secure a job in the development field. To become a talented engineer, he recognizes the need to expand his skills beyond HTML, CSS, JavaScript, Node, React, Vue, Next, Laravel, WordPress, Express, MySQL, and MongoDB. He plans to learn technologies like AWS, Firebase, TypeScript, and Agile, which are highly sought after in the industry.

Additionally, Steven emphasizes the importance of building projects, contributing to open source, staying updated with the latest trends, and networking with professionals in the developer community. By following these steps, he aims to strengthen his profile and increase his chances of landing a development job.