What are the image sizes for Team Showcase?

Hi everyone,

I serve as the Director, Marketing and Communications for a global nonprofit that promotes women’s entrepreneurship. I’ve used Elfsight Team Showcase in several instances on our website to display a gallery of participants in our accelerator cohorts.

Here’s an example of one I’ve implemented recently.

As you can see, some of the images are cropped in a haphazard manner. I’d like to standardize the image size so I can ensure that members’ heads are not getting cut off.

Is there a standard image size I should be using? If not, what is the recommendation for how I can best ensure heads don’t get cut off when displayed?

At your service,
Michael

“This chaos is killing me!” - David Bowie, “Hallo Spaceboy”

Hello,

Thank you for your post! :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry that you have to face an issue with our widget! Our dev team has checked it and added a CSS code to your widget’s Custom CSS field in order to fix this behaviour.

Could you please let me know if everything’s fine now?

Hi Helga. Thank you for jumping in and seeing if it could be fixed.

Unfortunately, some heads are still getting cut off. Here’s an example.

A similar thing is more noticeable on this page as well.

Any thoughts?

At your service,
Michael

Oh, I’m very sorry about it, Michael!

I’ve asked the devs to have another go to find a more suitable solution, I’ll keep you updated here.

Thank you for your patience!

Michael, here I am with another solution for you!

Could you please add the following CSS code to Custom CSS field on your widget’s last tab instead of the one we put there yesterday?

.eapp-team-showcase-member-card-photo-photo {
object-fit: contain;
height: 100%;
position: static;
transform: none;
}

You’re welcome to add it to all the widgets that have the same issue, it should help.

Please let me know how things are going.

1 Like