Team showcase sizing

Is there a way to make the box of the team showcase smaller? I’ve got the custom css code to adjust the padding but I’m looking for the code to make the pictures/boxes smaller. My width is 800px and right now its only showing 2 huge pictures per row. I’m looking for a way to adjust the size to get maybe 4-5 in a row. thanks

1 Like

Hello @Anthony1 and welcome to Elfsight Community :heart: :rocket:

I am terribly sorry that our widget causes difficulties to you!

I’ll be delighted to help! I"ve checked your website and see that at the moment you’ve changed the size of the pictures, but all of them are in 1 column:

Could you please specify if you’d like to have more columns like in the editor?

Yes. I would like to have more than one column as it looks in the editor. I tried some custom css to make the pictures smaller but even with no custom css when I load it on my site its just in one long list and not in a nice grid. What do I need to do to get this working? Thanks

@Anthony1 I’ve forwarded your request to our devs. Hopefully, they will come up with a solution very soon!

Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated.

currently on my website its in one column as you can see. but if I right click and say inspect element I get some code. if I scroll down until the elf sight code I found a checkbox labeled “display:block;” If I uncheck that then I get all the rows and columns as seen in the builder on elfsight. What is this display:block option and is there a way to have it uncheck automatically?

Hello @Anthony1 :wink:

The reason for the issue was the conflict with the scripts of your website, that’s why you see display:block.

Our devs have created a special script to reinstall the widget via iframe:

<script src="https://cdnjs.cloudflare.com/ajax/libs/iframe-resizer/4.2.10/iframeResizer.min.js"></script>
<style>
    #elfsight-ts-frame {
        width: 1px;
        min-width: 100%;
        min-height: 1px;
    }
</style>
<iframe id="elfsight-ts-frame" onload="iFrameResize({ log: false }, '#elfsight-ts-frame');" src="https://sandbox.elfsightcdn.com/8ec7b320-050b-41b1-9ec5-b1209dbcbf27" frameborder="0">
</iframe>

Please replace your installation code with this script and let me know if it helped.

it looks like its working on my site. thanks

1 Like