Weather Czech missing language

Hi.
I have checked the Czech language, it has missed some strings for the language for the Czech language.

Please recheck it.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Nguyen_Jackie and welcome to our Community :heart_hands:

I am really sorry about all the frustration :pensive:

I’ve informed our devs about this issue. Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated!

1 Like

Yes, please let us know soon when the update is available.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Nguyen_Jackie!

We’ve fixed the issue with the translation!

Please check it and let me know how it works for you :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi.
I don’t see the Czech language on my site. I also don’t see any update on this product.

Can you check it and upload a new version to Codecanyon?
Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi @Nguyen_Jackie!

I’ve checked CodeCanyon demo and everything is working fine now:

Could you please send me a direct link to the webpage where your widget is installed?

1 Like

Please check the package install, not on your demo. This is the file install I have downloaded from Codecanyon. https://www.dropbox.com/s/fpppp5zcijkkso2/codecanyon-EMasy8EJ-elfsight-weather-forecast-wordpress-plugin.zip?dl=0
I used the plugin in the Localhost. Please check the package install again, not on your demo.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hello @Nguyen!

I have to mention that this forum is dedicated to Elfsight cloud apps. Thus, we can assist with only cloud apps-related questions here.

I’ve forwarded your request to my colleagues who deal with CodeCanyon plugins. They’ll contact you really soon.

Have a great day :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for your info. Where can I get support for the CodeCanyon plugin?

1 Like

Hi @Nguyen_Jackie!

I see that my colleague Mike has already contacted you. If any further questions come up, Mike will be happy to advise.

Have a good day :wink: