Volunteers Wanted: New Dashboard closed testing!

Hello Elfsighters!

The day has come — we’re finally ready to test our new updated Dashboard 3.0 with you to get constructive feedback directly from our users!

We’ve put a lot of work and efforts to significantly update our dashboard, and tried to implement new powerful features, awaited by a lot of Elfsight users.

We’re launching a closed test group for you to check out our pre-released dashboard, share positive criticism and discuss your thoughts or possible suggestions with us.

If you’re interested, please reply to this post. I will contact you and add you to the closed group as soon as everything’s ready :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you so much for your help!

5 Likes

Hello @Helga, hello everyone,

I would like to volunteer to test this new dashboard :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks in advance.

Have a good day.

1 Like

Hello Romano,

Amazing, thank you so much for stepping up to the plate!

I will contact you with the invitation to join our closed group within a week :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me please!

1 Like

I would love to volunteer :raising_hand_woman:

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! :hugs:

1 Like

You Guys are awesome!

When would we know if we can participate?

1 Like

I’ll absolutely try it out!! Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Helga! I would like to join as a beta tester for Dashboard v3 :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello @Helga and thank you for your answer,

Okay thank you so much.

Have a good day.

1 Like

I will keep you updated in this thread, but we expect to start next week, so I believe I’ll send you the invitation within this week :slightly_smiling_face:

Amazing, thanks a lot! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Awesome, thank you so much for helping us! :fire:

I’d like to volunteer!

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @Helga, I’d be happy to give it a test drive!

Thanks
Mike

1 Like

Great! I’ll make sure to invite you to our closed group, too :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a lot, Justin!

Hi Mike, thank you so much! I’ll be happy to invite you to our closed group as soon as it’s ready :slightly_smiling_face: We expect to have everything ready within a week :raised_hands:t2:

Sounds interesting, would like to play please!

1 Like

Great! We’ll be happy to have you join :slightly_smiling_face:
I’ll contact all the participants here once everything’s ready and provide the link to the closed group along with further steps :wink:

Great, thanks Helga.
:star_struck:

1 Like