Volunteer Opportunities Board

• Issue description:

I’d like to create a Volunteer Opportunities Board on our website, similar to the Jobs Board which I am already using. I don’t see a separate app for this kind of thing. Am I able to duplicate the Jobs Board and have a Version 2 or something to use it in two different ways?

Thanks
Kim

• Link to the page with the widget in question:
1 Like

Hello @Kim5 :wave:

Thank you for contacting us!

Sure thing, you can duplicate your Job Board widget and change its settings to use it in a different way:

If any other questions come up, please do not hesitate to contact us here.

Have a nice day :wink:

Thank you. I duplicated my Job Board, renamed it, and changed its settings to use it as a Volunteer Opportunities Board. However, the HTML code didn’t change for me to Add To Website. When I post it, the HTML is for the Job Board. How do I change the HTML?

Hello @Kim5 :wave:

Thank you for getting back to me!

I am deeply sorry for the inconvenience it might have caused to you! Please accept my sincere apologies!

If I understood you correctly, you’ve duplicated your widget and they have the same installation code.

In this case, could you please provide me with the widgets’ IDs? The screencast of the issue would be highly appreciated!

However, if I misunderstood you, please describe the issue in more detail.

Hello Maksim,

Strangely enough, the HTML code is now different for the new Job Board I duplicated and called CWBA Volunteer Opportunities. I have copied this code and added it to the website, and it is working correctly. I will let you know if I have new issues. Thanks for following up.

Kim

Hello @Kim5!

I am happy to hear that you are good now!

If any questions come up, please feel free to contact us!

Have a great day :wink: