Ability for visitors to submit jobs + moderation

It would be great to allow people to submit jobs to the job board. We want others to submit and we just review and approve as the widget owner

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 1

It would be extremely helpful to allow specific “admin” users to create new jobs on our site and have them appear in the job board widget. We allow companies to post their jobs on our site and need the ability for those jobs to appear on the job board for them for other users to see.

1 Like

It’s wonderful that you’ve made a decision to join our ranks! Welcome @Kimberly_O_Neal :wave:

We do have it mind and I hopefully our devs will find a way to add it to the widget. All the updates will be posted here :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks a bunch for sharing your thoughts with us!

@Max thank you for the response! I am just checking to see if there are any updates on the possiblity of getting this feature for the job board widget? Are there any workarounds for allowing users to create their own job postings?

1 Like

HI @Kimberly_O_Neal :wave:

Much as I’d love to share an update, unfortunately, we haven’t got any news from our dev team yet. I am really sorry!

Once anything comes up, I’ll immediately inform you here :slightly_smiling_face:

P.S We’ve just launched a new customization challenge where you can win up to 12 free months. Don’t miss the chance to participate - March Challenge: Reveal Your Country's Vibe and Win up to 12 Free Months!