Up load sound track

Buongiorno, se acquisto pacchetto, quanti mb ottengo in più?

Good morning, if I purchase a package, how many additional MB will I get?

1 Like

Ciao @Gianni_Lore, felice di vederti nella nostra community! Parliamo in inglese qui in modo che tutti capiscano cosa sta succedendo qui :slight_smile:

Sai, il nostro piano gratuito non è limitato in termini di funzionalità, quindi hai già tutte le funzionalità contenute nel lettore audio. L’unica limitazione è che un file caricato deve essere inferiore a 100 MB, ma questo limite vale anche per i piani a pagamento.

Detto questo, puoi caricare tutti i file di cui hai bisogno, anche con il piano gratuito, a condizione che il peso di ciascun file sia inferiore a 100 MB :slight_smile:

Se avete altre domande, non esitate a chiedere!

Hi @Gianni_Lore, happy to see you in our community! We chat in English here so that everyone understands what’s going on here :slight_smile:

You know, our Free plan is not restricted in terms of functionality, so you already have all the features the Audio Player contains. The only restriction is that an uploaded file has to be under 100 MB, but this limit goes with the paid plans as well.

That said, you’re welcome to upload as many files as you need, even on the Free plan, provided that each file’s weight is less than 100 MB :slight_smile:

If you have other questions, feel free to ask!

1 Like