Title and Text in Slider can't align on the right

Hello, It appears I can align the text to the right, but not the Title or the badge. See attachment.

Are there any workarounds?

Hello Matthew :wave:! Thank you for contacting us!

I am so sorry that you’ve faced issues using our app. Please accept my sincere apologies!

I’ve checked your widget’s settings, chosen Text Right Layout and everything seems to be working fine:

Could you please check it and let me know if everything works fine on your side?

Hello Maksim,

If you see my screen grab, it would be great if the text could align on the red line, not the blue line. At the moment the text is aligned on the left, but everything is just shifted over, in the same way I can use the advanced control and move everything over on the horizontal slider.

I can align the ‘text’ to the right, but I can align the ‘title’ and the ‘badge’.

matt

a6852382fa522a107d91fa14dd91f649a161c62e_2_690x320

Hello @Matthew!

I am so sorry for the misunderstanding!

I am glad to inform you that I’ve added the CSS code for the aligning of the badge and title to the right to the Custom CSS section on the last tab of your widget’s settings:

.eapp-slider-badge-container,
.eapp-slider-title-component,
.eapp-slider-title-component + .eapp-slider-text-component{
    text-align: right;
}

Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see?

Hello Maksim, thanks for your help. If you look at the picture. The middle slider is perfect. Thank you so much. However, I think the CSS code might have affected the other sliders, even though the CSS is not in those other apps. Is it possible for the CSS to be specific to the app id?

Also, I noticed another problem, the slider by default, is set to text align left, but when it goes in to mobile mode, the text is centered aligned. Which is really smart as a default setting. However, since I have changed the slider to either left or right, when in mobile mode, the text is no longer centred. So is it possible for come CSS to align the text in the centre for mobile screen sizes?

@Matthew, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused!

I am glad to inform you that we’ve fixed the issue:

Could you please check it and let me know if you like what you see? :slightly_smiling_face:

@Matthew As for the mobile view of the widget, I’ve forwarded your request to our devs and they’ll come up with a solution as soon as possible. Please do not worry, I’ll keep you updated.

@Matthew, Great news :fire:

Our devs have fixed the issue with the mobile view of the widget.

Please check it and let me know if you like what you see.