The widget should show our own comment as owner, not just the review from the customer

It would be very useful if the widget would show our comment so that everyone can see our commitment to our clients and their feedback.

Folks, our former Wishlist portal, where our users shared their requests and suggestions, was transferred to this forum. You’re most welcome to vote, add new ideas, and leave your comments here — we surely will consider them all! :star_struck:

Original Votes: 4

Hello there,

Thanks a lot for adding your suggestion!

I agree that it would be a good practice to display your replies in the widget, too. We’ll try our best to think over this feature for future updates.

Thank you for your help!

Original comment from Benoit Thewys transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

Hello Benoit,

Thank you so much for your comment and for this thought!

I totally agree that your own replies are also important, and I’m sorry that we don’t support this option yet. We’ll try our hardest to consider this request in our next updates, however, unfortunately, everything depends on our developers’ overall load.

Thank you so much for your patience and understanding!

Original comment transferred from the previous Wishlist portal:

We spend lot of time to give a response to our customer reviews. It can be really usefull if we have those response into the widget.

Would be great if Google reviews widget showed owner responses. Google recommending owners respond to reviews should fuel the need for this request & would help businesses that do ongoing management of their profiles.

1 Like

@Greg_Teigen totally agree!

I’ll make sure to post an update here if I have any news regarding this feature :slight_smile:

Thanks a lot for your help, it’s much appreciated!

Is it possible to show the business owner’s reply to Reviews E.G. Thank you James, so glad the instructions were easy to follow. The ABC Team

1 Like

@Robert_Fuller thank you for your comment, and welcome to the community! :slight_smile:

I’m afraid that replies are not supported at the moment, but we’ll try to think about this feature in our future updates. I’ll keep you updated here :slight_smile:

Folks, we’ve started working on this request!

I’ll make sure to post more details as soon as I have them :slight_smile:

Hello guys :wave:

Awesome news! Now you can display the owner reply in your Google Reviews :rocket:

Find more details here - Reviews: Display images and owner reply in Google reviews! 🔥