Streamlabs Feed

Good morning everyone
I twich myself and it would be great if Elfsight could put the information on a website.
I use Streamlabs Pro to stream and I get a page there that shows all the widgets that I use for Twitch, such as Game Timer preview of the recorded live videos, donation area, etc. Have a look at the page. Unfortunately, I don’t have enough technical knowledge to know what information you need? Maybe a hint, Streamlabs works with URLS that I simply load into a browser plugin in streamlabs so that it is displayed in my stream. Here are a few links:

Have a nice weekend, many greetings Dirk

1 Like

@Dirk thanks a lot for all the details and links!

Am I right that you’d love to display all the widgets you use in your Twitch profile as well?

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Video Player for live streaming (like Flow Player)

Hey Helga, I think it’s great that you’re putting the post in the right place, I still don’t have the experience in the community, but I like to learn and from that I’ll eventually know how it’s going ^^
nice weekend. Exactly Streamlabs also offers this via API and that’s when I thought of Elfsight^^

Thanks a lot for the kind words, Dirk! I hope our forum doesn’t appear too cumbersome for you, but if any questions or difficulties come up, I’m always here to help and advise :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, the forum is great, I’m just too inexperienced, but I can rely on the fact that I’m not alone and can always ask my questions. Have a good rest at the weekend
I’ll start my stream tonight and relax a little while gaming with friends.
. Twitch) @Nurgauwn79 at Twitch. see you on Monday =)

The reason is to be as independent as possible. I would prefer to only use IONOS and Elfsight and no other providers with which I can map my social activities online on my website.

1 Like

Got it, Dirk!

Let’s hope we’ll be able to develop something like that :slight_smile:

1 Like